INGREDIENTS: HYDROLYZED GELATIN, ACIDULANT (E330), AROMA, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, ANTI-PONDER (E551): LOADING AGENT: MALTODEXTRINE, ZINC OXIDE, E5, ECOD, HOROX (VITAMIN C), EZOR, COEN , RETINYL ACETATE (VITAMIN A), PHYLOQUINONE (VITAMIN K), SODIUM SELENITE.
FACTOR 77: Made up of Co-Q 10, Selenium and Zinc.
Coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant, prevents lipid oxidation of the skin, protecting against free radicals and UV radiation.
It is an anti-aging compound that prevents collagen degradation, and fights the formation and depth of wrinkles. Restores the lipid barrier of the skin, promoting the proper functioning of cell membranes.
It is an organic substance that has beneficial properties for the skin but also for the internal organs of humans. It is naturally synthesized by the body.
This substance is found in all the cells that make up the body, where it is responsible for promoting energy production, protecting the skin from external aggressions and retarding aging.
Selenium contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage. It slows down the harmful effect of free radicals since it is part of glutathione peroxidase, an antioxidant enzyme found in the body. This ensures the destruction of hydrogen peroxide, which is formed as a consequence of oxidation. The function of selenium is to prevent this process, by acting on cells and cell membranes.
This mineral is linked to the immune system because it is capable of increasing the production of white blood cells. For this reason, its protective action against cancer, cardiovascular diseases and aging is studied.
Zinc is an antioxidant that acts on insulin secretion, stimulating metalloenzymes with a vital role in health. It is an essential mineral for the body, to maintain the health of the skin and eyes. Zinc has the following properties in our body:
- Helps regulate the activity of the sebaceous (fat) gland in the body, preventing and curing acne.
- It is necessary for the adequate synthesis of proteins.
- It helps in the formation of collagen.
- Collaborate in the proper formation of bones.
- Accelerates proper healing.
- Liver protector, constituent of insulin, in addition to other important enzymes such as the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase.
- Preventive of the formation of free radicals.
- It intervenes in the adequate concentration of vitamin E and the good absorption of vitamin A, both vitamins totally related to the health of the skin
From the age of 30, the natural production of this protein in our body begins to decrease, which brings with it a loss of skin hydration, a direct cause of the three main enemies of "facial smoothness": dryness, sagging and the dreaded wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule belonging to the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) family. It is naturally present in all cells of the human body, but especially in the outer layers of the skin and in the joints. Hence, it has innumerable properties in the field of beauty and cosmetics, in addition to regenerative medicine.
Many are the properties attributed to it since it was discovered by Karl Meyer in the 1930s:
- Hydration. One of the main functions resides in water retention, thanks to the fact that it can immobilize it. Thus the cells manage to maintain their turgidity and elasticity.
- Anti-aging / Anti-aging. Hyaluronic acid actively participates in two vital processes of a cell: division and proliferation. Cell renewal is an essential event in aging.
- It has regenerative potential. The regeneration of the skin is accompanied by said cellular proliferation.
- Contributes to the elimination of free radicals, improving the state of the skin and protecting it against the ultraviolet rays of the sun. This also helps to keep the genetic material (DNA and RNA) protected from the mutations caused by these radiations.
- Intervenes in tissue repair. In this sense, tissue regeneration is useful both in the cosmetic sector (facial rejuvenation) and in the doctor. This property of hyaluronic acid, and its high presence in the joints have allowed the development of infiltration methods to combat osteoarthritis.
- It has a structural role in cartilage, due to its molecular complexity (disaccharide unit + GAG constantly repeated).
Q77 + Collagen is a powerful source of Magnesium that helps you in the production of energy for your metabolism. Among the benefits that this mineral has in the body, the important function it performs on the skin stands out, eliminating the signs of aging, and increasing the hydration of cells, for example.
This mineral, in addition to being the second most abundant element in the human body, is necessary for the production and storage of energy in its entirety. On the other hand, it is essential to keep muscle and nerve functions in good condition.
It stimulates cellular activity and metabolism, making it very beneficial for regenerating the skin. On the other hand, it also inhibits elastin-degrading substances, in order to achieve smoother and more elastic skin
VITAMINS A, C AND K
Vitamins A, C and K are a set of organic substances that contribute to the normal formation of collagen for the proper functioning of bones, cartilage and skin, taking care of them and keeping them protected from oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C: One of the great benefits of Vitamin C in facial skin is the increased synthesis of collagen. It has the power to stimulate the fibers that participate in keeping your skin smooth, soft and with a more youthful appearance. Collagen also makes it take longer for wrinkles to appear, so using this type of vitamin greatly improves the way you look.
- Vitamin A: Facilitates the renewal of skin cells. Currently it is used to eliminate wrinkles on the face, prevent the appearance of expression lines due to age and decrease the frequency with which they appear. The effects of vitamin A on facial skin are medium term and it is necessary to follow a treatment for several months. It is also an excellent substance to give uniformity to the skin. Improves the texture, tone and natural shine of the skin. The benefits it provides are both to cause facial rejuvenation and to eliminate sun spots. Also those that appear by age.
- Vitamin K, known to be very effective in the treatment of atopic dermatitis and to be a good pain reliever for the skin. In addition to these, it has more benefits for our skin, which makes it an essential vitamin to maintain healthy and shiny skin. In addition to avoiding skin irritation, it revitalizes it naturally, giving it a healthy appearance, full of shine and hydration. It is also used in treatments to remove dark circles and veins from the skin.